Connexion •  Profil  •  Groupes  •  Membres  •  Rechercher  •  FAQ  •
 www.vapormaxflyknitblack.com Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
petit sloteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:45 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Denis Gargaud Chanut from France posted a time of 94.17 seconds to win a gold medal in the men's C1 in canoe slalom competition of the 2016 Olympics Games here on Tuesday.

It was France's seventh gold medal in canoe slalom, equaling Slovakia for most in the sport. And Gargaud Chanut joins Tony Estanguet as a French gold medalist in this event. Estanguet won this event three times at the Olympic Games.

"I feel good, perfectly happy and really pleased with the run. The campaign was perfect from the beginning to the end." said Gargaud Chanut. "It means a big accomplishment for my family, for my friends, for my team, for my coach, for everyone that supports me."

Matej Benus from Slovakia clocked a time of 95.02 seconds to secure a silver medal.

Benus joins Michal Martikan and Juraj Mincik as a Slovakian medal winner in this event.

Benus said: "It is my dream to bring home a medal from the Olympic Games. In the final it was a pretty good run, it was more than five seconds faster than my semifinal."

Takuya Haneda from Japan took a bronze with a time of 97.44 seconds, thus becoming the first Asian athlete to win a medal in canoe slalom.

"For me it is indeed a pleasure." Haneda said of this accomplishment.

"I have been working very hard to be the first medalist (in Olympic canoe slalom competition) for Japan. When I was 18 years old, I went to Slovakia to receive training. Without the training in Slovakia, I could not get the result."

When asked about his approach on the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, Haneda said: "we still have four years ahead. But with this medal the environment around me will change including funding. No doubt it is a tailwind for me."

"I'm so grateful to my family for supporting me when I was in Slovakia so I firstly show my bronze medal to my family." he added.

TIANJIN Air Vapormax Red , China, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- China's former national soccer team goalkeeper Liu Yunfei has been detained for drug use in Tianjin, the city's police department announced here on Tuesday.

The 35-year-old goalie was caught taking methamphetamine late on Dec. 18. It was the third time that Liu was taken away by police for using drugs.

Liu had earned 27 international caps for China from 2002 to 2005, helping the team to reach the 2004 Asian Cup final which they lost 1-3 to Japan.

His career ended in 2007 at the age of 27 because of drug problems.

Britain's Prince William said here on Monday that he likes to see more Chinese players in action in the English Premier League (EPL).

During Monday's meeting with President Xi Jinping Air Vapormax Blue , William asked about Xi's interest in football and said he hoped to see more Chinese play in the English first-flight league.

Chinese first landed on EPL in 2002 when Sun Jihai joined Manchester City and Li Tie, now a Chinese national team coach, made it to Everton. They were followed by Dong Fangzhuo and Zheng Zhi, current China captain.

Xi Air Vapormax Black , an avid fan of football, told William that China would like to learn the game from world top teams including England.

China has taken steps to raise its depth and strength in the world's most popular game, including a bold move by the Ministry of Education which has named football a compulsory part of the national curriculum.

China's central reform group, chaired by Xi Air Vapormax Off White , approved a sweeping football reform plan last Friday.

The Chinese president said China had cooperated with Britain in football in different ways, including a cooperation deal signed in 2013 between the Chinese Super League and EPL

Xi added that he expected William to continue to promote sports exchange and cooperation between the two countries.

BEIJING, June 3 (Xinhua) -- Following are the Chinese Super League soccer standings after Saturday's matches (tabulated under matches played, won Air Vapormax White , drawn, lost, goals for, goals against and points):

Guangzhou Evergrande 12 10 1 1 28 14 31

Shanghai SIPG 12 9 2 1 32 10 29

Hebei China Fortune 12 7 4 1 22 11 25

Shandong Luneng 11 6 2 3 18 11 20

Guangzhou R&F 12 5 5 2 17 14 20

Tianjin Quanjian FC 12 5 4 3 15 13 19

Beijing Guoan 12 4 3 5 16 21 15

Tianjin Elion 12 3 4 5 9 17 13

Liaoning Shenyang Carsing 12 3 4 5 17 23 13

Chongqing Lifan 12 3 4 5 11 15 13

Guizhou Hengfeng 11 3 4 4 11 14 13

Shanghai Greenland 11 3 3 5 17 17 12

Henan Jianye 12 1 5 6 10 16 8

Changchun Yatai 11 2 2 7 10 18 8

Jiangsu Suning 12 1 5 6 13 22 8

Yanbian 12 1 4 7 8 18 7

Chinese premier meets Belgium's King Philippe in Brussels

Chinese premier holds talks with Belgian PM in Brussels

Highlights of French Open Tennis Tournament 2017 day 7

July 1 marks 20th anniv. of HK's return to motherland

Musicians of Moscow military music school take part in street concert

Musical held in Estonia to mark Int'l Children's Day

Colorful salt lakes seen in Yuncheng city Air Vapormax 2018 , China's Shanxi

In pics: scenery of Sayram Lake in China's Xinjiang

MEXICO CITY, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- The baseball team from Mexico City, Diablos Rojos (Red Devils) announced the building of a new stadium, after 14 years without their own space.

The announcement was made by the owner of the team Air Vapormax Flyknit , Alfredo Harp, and Mexico City Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera, during an event held in Mexico City Hall on Tuesday morning.

In July 2004, Diablos Rojos stopped playing in their old stadium Air Vapormax , because it was demolished. Later, the team played in other fields which were not their own. ' The building of the new stadium, which will be in the eastern region of Mexico City, will begin in March 2015 and will finish in March 2017.

The new stadium Nike Vapormax Grey , which costs 60 million U.S. dollars, will have a design that combines Mexico's Pre-Hispanic and modern elements and will have ca. Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China College Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys China NHL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Free Shipping New NBA Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys From China  

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:45 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation