Connexion •  Profil  •  Groupes  •  Membres  •  Rechercher  •  FAQ  •
 www.airvapormaxmens.com Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
petit sloteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:52 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

SINGAPORE Nike Vapormax Flyknit , March 13 (Xinhua) -- Singapore shares closed 0.52 percent lower on Thursday, as China's industrial output and retail sales data fell short of market expectation.

China's industrial output during the January to February period rose 8.6 percent on year, almost a full percentage point below what market was expecting. Retail sales were also short of estimates Nike Vapormax , rising 11.8 percent versus the 13.5 percent rise foreseen. The latest data raised concern over the economic outlook for the world's second-largest economy. Meanwhile, a flat close on Wall Street overnight as well as diplomatic stalemate between Russia and the West over Ukraine also did not help market sentiment either.

The benchmark Straits Times Index fell 16.04 points to close at 3,081.39 points. Trading volume was 2 billion shares worth 1.08 billion Singapore dollars. Advancers slightly outnumbered decliners 212 to 200 Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit , while 540 stocks closed unchanged.

DBS Group Research said "the index pullback off 3,145 points on Wednesday with a 'gap down' between 3,115 points and 3 Cheap Nike Air Vapormax ,125 points underpins our view that near-term upside through March should be capped at 3,145 points with pullback support at 3,000 points and 3 Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Sale , 050 points."

Singapore Telecommunications fell 0.6 percent to 3.55 Singapore dollars. It has secured exclusive rights to air football world cup 2014 which will be cross-carried to StarHub as per Singapore regulations. The bid price is speculated to be between 25 million Singapore dollars and 30 million Singapore dollars, up between 30 percent and 50 percent than the previous world cup price.

Polaris closed flat at 1.4 Singapore cents. It had obtained a distributorship for Huawei mobile devices. Going forward, the revenue of Polaris is expected increase with the addition of a comprehensive range of Huawei mobile devices

Metax Engineering jumped 42.9 percent to 5 Singapore cents. It has been awarded a total of approximately 33 million Singapore dollars worth of palm oil bio-refining and bio-energy engineering projects in Malaysia and Thailand. The addition of these projects brings the Group's current order book to 60 million Singapore dollars to date Nike Air Vapormax Sale , which is expected to be realized in the next 24 months.

Among the top gainers, City Development Limited rose 1.2 percent to 9.45 Singapore dollars, while Jardine Matheson became one of the top losers by falling 0.9 percent to 58.48 U.S. dollars. (1 U.S. dollar equals 1.26 Singapore dollars)

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Four gold medals were decided in the Olympic canoe sprint competition on Thursday as Germany, Ukraine, Hungary and Spain each took one gold.

Germany claimed the gold in the men's K2 1000m. It was Germany's third gold in this event after 1992 and 2008.

Max Rendschmidt said after his win: "The best race that we had. It was very hard at the end."

"Everything has to be right to win the gold medal. We were a little bit off of power in the end but otherwise the first 800m was so good, so we can win the race with that part." added Rendschmidt's partner Marcus Gross.

Marko Tomicevic and Milenko Zoric clinched silver, Serbia's first Olympic medal in canoe sprint. It was also Serbia's fourth medal in the 2016 Games.

"Well this is my first medal in the Olympic Games. This is something special in my life, but I can't be fully happy because we wanted to win," said Tomicevic.

Ken Wallace and Lachlan Tame took bronze. This was Australia's third medal in the men's K2 1000m, after two other bronze medals in 1984 and 1988.

Tame said after winning his first medal: "It's special. I'm going to be an Olympian my whole life."

Iurii Cheban from Ukraine bagged the gold in the men's C1 200m. Valentin Demyanenko from Azerbaijan settled for silver and the bronze went to Isaquias Queiroz dos Santos from Brazil.

This was Cheban's second successive gold medal in this boat class.

"Maybe the first time I won the medal it was more emotional, but this time I knew what I should prepare for. I was preparing for a tough race and it was indeed a tough race. This race was much, much harder than the previous one."said Cheban.

Cheban explained why he capsized at the finish. "On the finish line each athlete wants to put the nose of the boat as far as possible to maximize the chance of being first. My body weight got to the back of the boat and I capsized. It was a golden trick."

Spain snatched the gold in the men's K2 200m in 32.075 seconds. Britain and Lithuania took silver and bronze, respectively in 32.368 and 32.382 seconds.

This was the third Olympic medal for Spain's Saul Craviotto after he claimed gold in the men's K2 500m in 2008 and silver in the men's K1 200m in 2012.

"I will never dream to have three medals and two golds so now I am dreaming," said Craviotto.

Danuta Kozak from Hungary took the gold in the women's K1 500m in 1 minute and 52.494 seconds. Emma Jorgensen from Denmark notched up silver in 1:54.326, edging Lisa Carrington from New Zealand into third place in 1:54.372.

Thus Kozak retained her 2012 Olympic Games title in this event. This was her second gold medal in Rio after the K2 500m on Tuesday.

"I am very very happy. A few days ago I have sickness, and now I feel better and better," said Kozak.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino accused the man who masterminded reforms of soccer's global body of "playground" behavior and told Swiss newspapers that his salary Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Shoes , still to be confirmed, would be less than 2 million Swiss francs ($2.05 million).

Infantino, elected three months ago to haul FIFA out of the worst graft scandal in its history Nike Air Vapormax Shoes , said his "enemies" wanted to make him look greedy after a newspaper leak said he had been angered by a suggested salary package.

FIFA has been embroiled in crisis since several dozen soccer officials were indicted in the US in. Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China NBA Jerseys China Custom NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Online New NHL Jerseys China Throwback MLB Jerseys China Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping  

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:52 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation