Connexion •  Profil  •  Groupes  •  Membres  •  Rechercher  •  FAQ  •
 www.2018nikevapormax.com Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
petit sloteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:56 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

The Lakers' starting backcourt of Kobe Bryant Air Vapormax Flyknit , left, and Jeremy Lin will have plenty of motivation to play well in the season opener against Dwight Howard and the Houston Rockets. [PhotoAgencies] Baron Davis shot around in street clothes after the Lakers practiced Sunday. No, they won't be signing him.

Their point-guard depth is the width of dental floss, but they're hoping for a career year from Jeremy Lin, the starter in Tuesday's season opener against Houston Air Vapormax , the very team that traded him unceremoniously a few months ago.

The mild-mannered Lin, 26, isn't exactly willing to embrace the vengeful factor even though the Rockets demoted him to second string last season. And tried to woo Carmelo Anthony with giant images outside their arena of the Knicks forward in a No. 7 Rockets jersey — Lin's number. And then ultimately salary-dumped Lin to the Lakers in a trade that had to be sweetened with the Rockets' first-round pick.

"I guess it is a little ironic, but I'm trying not to build this game up into anything, make it any bigger than it is. The headline is 'Kobe [Bryant] vs. Dwight [Howard] Nike Vapormax 2018 ,' all right?" Lin said Sunday.

There's also that angle — Howard coming back to the city where he spent one terribly askew season — but it felt a touch like last year's news.

Lin will be the starter against Houston, Lakers Coach Byron Scott said Sunday, but there weren't many other options at point guard.

Steve Nash is out for the season, veteran Ronnie Price is limping around with a bone bruise on his right knee and rookie Jordan Clarkson is just returning from a strained calf.

"Well, really Nike Vapormax Blue , I'm just the starter, I feel like, because I'm healthy," Lin said.

The Lakers are hurting, to say the least. There weren't enough healthy bodies for a five-on-five practice Sunday.

Xavier Henry is sidelined because of a sore knee Nike Vapormax Pink , Jordan Hill has been bothered by a strained neck and Nick Young is out at least another month (torn thumb ligament). Hill might play Tuesday, but Wayne Ellington will sit because of a concussion and Ryan Kelly is out because of a strained hamstring.

"You kind of show up and it's like those Tuesday night rec-league games," Lin said. "It's like, 'Which one of my teammates is here today? Who's able to play today?'"

Lin averaged 12.5 points and 4.1 assists last season for the Rockets but lost his starting job to Patrick Beverley. Houston liked Beverley's defense better and also moved Lin away from All-Star shooting guard James Harden, who preferred to play with the ball in his hands Nike Vapormax Platinum , leaving Lin as a spot-up shooter (not his strength). Sliding Lin down to the second unit allowed him to assume his more natural point-guard role.

It doesn't seem to greatly bother Lin, who will make $14.9 million this season, though he pauses when asked a simple question. Did he get a fair chance with the Rockets?

"I don't know," he said slowly. "I'll have to think about that."

The Lakers didn't practice Saturday and had light workouts Sunday, an about-face from the previous few weeks in Scott's first season as coach. "One thing I can say is I'm pretty sure our training camp was the hardest one of the 30 NBA teams Nike Vapormax Off White ," Lin said…. Henry returned from Germany after having Regenokine knee treatment and was expected to start running Monday. He won't play in a game until he goes through a "couple of full practices," Scott said. Henry averaged 10 points last season.

By sportswriter Wang Zijiang

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Stephen Perry, chairman of the 48 Group Club in UK, said that China should build joint ventures with major European clubs to help improve the levels of football.

Chinese football fans experienced a disappointing FIFA World Cup since their national team had not qualified for world's most important football event since 2002.

"China has contained in every sector the foreigners share. Now they are thinking of allowing the foreigners to take leading positions in some sectors because they are confident they know how to control abuse by the foreigner. In football there are no foreigners present. Why?" said Perry Nike Vapormax White , a die hard Arsenal fan, in an recent interview with Xinhua.

"Why does China not use in football the method it uses in every other sector? The joint venture as a medium of exchange where the foreigner gains preferred access to the Chinese domestic market in exchange for access to technology?"

"The world's best players can play anywhere in the world, it depends upon platforms. If you bring foreign clubs into China, they can help the process of change. But it is necessary to create the bigger plan first then invite the clubs to access the China market as part of that plan."

The 66-year-old Perry, also managing director of London Export Corporation Nike Vapormax Black , an Anglo-Chinese trading group, failed an attempt to buy shares in the company as a means of keeping Arsenal in multiple ownership.

Perry brought West Bromwich Albion to Beijing to take on the Chinese national team on August 1, 1979, making the then third-placed first division club the first west European football team in China.

He said that China should have a clear target and plan to develop its football. They are not just to build a strong league, but "to have a major Chinese presence in global football with a plan to ensure that is reflected with a significant presence in China."

To this end Nike Vapormax Flyknit , China should learn from the English clubs to attract foreign investment and talents.

"The British invented many things but foreigners took them over and globalised them. England created a high value football sector which attracted billionaires and global investors. The British may lose out in the added value but we are at the centre of the football world even though our national team is second class, and our footballers are not very advanced compared to world standards."

But before doing . Jerseys Cheap Throwback NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap Replica NHL Jerseys From China Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Online MLB Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Authentic Jerseys China Authentic Jerseys China  

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 03:56 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation